Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mini-Workshops Online

One of my favorite teaching formats is the mini-workshop. I design each mini-workshop as a self contained unit focusing on a specific painting topic. In my studio, each mini-workshop meets for 4 hours. We have lectures, demos, exercises, and painting time with individual help at the easel. It is a good way to learn the tips and techniques that I like to use to paint various subjects. The online mini-workshops will cover the same information as the studio version complete with demos, handouts, lecture notes and exercises and assignments with individual feedback on your work.

The fee for each mini workshop is $45


I am planning to launch the following mini-workshops starting this Spring:

  • Wildflowers
  • Painting clouds and skies
  • Painting the seasons
  • Marshes
  • Beaches and seashells

No comments:

Post a Comment