Saturday, January 30, 2010

Announcing Pastel E-Classes!

I am excited to announce my entry into the ‘virtual learning’ world with my new

PASTEL E-CLASSES. These online classes will allow you to attend my classes and workshops in the comfort and convenience of your own home.


The Benefit of Online Instruction


Everything is online! Classes are conducted on a private blog available only to registered students. I will post lessons, demos, assignments, resource materials and respond to questions and comments through the blog.

Handouts will be available as easy PDF downloads or by email.

Individual feedback on your assignments is included through the use of email and digital photos of your work.


*Work at your own pace at your convenience * No travel expense * Individual attention


No comments:

Post a Comment